Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chapter 14 - “The Pillow Talk”


I am not a bad puppy guy but I can sleep with anyone. Some males called me interesting so I do. Its all sex. A bunch of girls from NY paid me for video sex, so I did with another man. Its good if you dont ask anything about me. India is developing & girls want what they like & I am here for that. I was thirsty to have my Vat 69 after a round of sex. She was preparing herself again. I think she is around 18 & she is not the sex animal. I am the second man for her. Her dad friend who was 60+ honored to loose her virginity. She never had a complete sex so she has hired me for a date. She is just a middle class college going girl with lot of questions. She had interest to know me & my activities. Its better to assume her name is Julia as she booked me in the same name.

She was drunk; she told me its first time to drink. She had a short peg of Scotch whisky from my mouth. You have a sensual body she said. I replied is it?
I want to play with your toy for some time, you talk something till my throat gets infected & she got busy.
I dont know what to speak!
What do you think of Indian teenagers today?
Ha ha I pity you people
She got up & asked me Why? looking my face
There was child marriage before in India & most of them were satisfied for the thirst of sex with their mates. Some buggers changed it. Now its no way that Indian teenagers will have an open sex in the society. Huge waste of puberty. There are countries in the world where sex is widespread & they will have what they like. Its our damn country where sex is still a secrete business but we proudly call it as The Land of Kama sutra. Its a confused & mixed state; we dont know what to take. I think everyone should enjoy what they deserve in life as we say life is short.

She nodded her head twice & she was wet, getting wild now. She should be wild because she paid me for this. She was good at riding; I asked her do you know how to ride a horse?
Julia said No, not even watched race nor visited farm, why?
 I smiled & said you are riding so.
But she didnt smile but she asked did you love anyone in life?
Yes!! She was my angel!!
Can you think me like her?
Cannot She was my goddess for love & she is lost. Leave it
Ok... Why did you spoke about love marriage?
World is getting changed, the reformation, westernization & other big words are introduced now. I respect the culture we have in our country but I am not the one to follow. So I thought child marriage can decrease the thirst of sex in teens. If not it will be a theft sex like this with some strange man like me. She was busy in concurring me. I kissed her & gave balance to her side. She holds my hand & pulled throughout her body. We were off after some minutes. She was tired & fainted on my shoulders. 

She  turned on me and asked me " Did you love anyone?"
No, Love is always a liability, If someone show you some love you have to pay it back with Interest. So it's nothing but business for me.

What about sex? Whom did you enjoy sex more ?
I love myself, I like masturbating more then to have sex with anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment